Thursday, November 09, 2006

Friendships

Tonight was a rare chance for me to catch up with one of my friends- let’s call him Steveo. (Because that just happens to be what his real name). Ahhh Steveo. He is a friend who works hard at understanding me. I treasure his friendship. He asks me questions. He is interested in who I am. I’ve often wondered why we have remained friends for so long. (Over 10 years now). I think its because we laugh a lot. And we try and understand each other. (Mind you we’ve had our share of blues!) But most of all, we encourage each other to find our strength in Christ and be like Him. Treasure your friendships. Work at them. Take initiative. It’s worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P you know what i mean!

-bw said...

Treasure your friendships. Work at them. Take initiative. It’s worth it.

true, so very true

Geoff said...

There are certainly a number of friendships I've come to treasure a lot... like teasure in a field. Thanks Dave.