Thursday, February 15, 2007

V-Day

Happy V-day everyone. Today, one of my friends SMSed me to tell me this:

On Feb 14, 269AD, St. Valentine was martyred for not denying his faith in Christ! A good day to celebrate his faithfulness and courage!

Well, that’s as good as any reason to celebrate!

I will leave you with this picture. When I was at Bible college, some of the Uni students broke into my room and ‘girlified’ my room. They vacuumed and dusted the room, sprayed perfume everywhere, decorated it with glitter and flowers (all through my drawers, might I add), and left notes from a mysterious woman called ‘Hotlips’ who was apparently madly in love with me. Here is what they did to my mirror:

Its nice to have an admirer...even if its all in jest.

And thanks Chris for a great V-Day party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you there and glad you enjoyed it.

The sign we made is VERY pink in the sunlight this morning - almost burnt the retinas of my eyes as I went out into the "backyard".