Saturday, June 30, 2007

Friday Friendships

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, but I would just like to thank God for living in a city where you can pick up friendships with old friends you haven’t seen in years, make friendships with new people you have never met before, and just plain hang out with current friends! And thank God for being able to call up old friends and catch up. And laughter. That’s ALWAYS fun. Isn’t being a Christian such a blessing?

Fridays tend to make me think about the friends that I have...seeing as how its a day to enjoy friendships. Tonight a group of us went out for pizza- the funniest thing that happened- one of the girls there was trying to tell her friend that she had some green food on her teeth. Her signal was to put some green food on her own teeth. Subtle but hilarious. It reminds me of my own age old joke- which consists of putting some food on my nose at the dinner table and then waiting for someone to notice.

I need to get out more.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

It was a great night out... too bad people are generally too polite to tell you about the food on your nose?! ;-)