Sunday, September 24, 2006

Shark Attack!

On Saturday I was swimming at Bondi Beach and the shark alarms went off. At first I couldn't hear them, but people were telling me to swim to shore. Thousands of people clammered out of the water while we watched a helicopter and 2 jet skis attempt to scare the sharks away. The SMH reported that there were in fact 2 sharks.

Not many were willing to go swimming after that. Trust a couple of sharks to ruin a perfectly good day at the beach!

I guess gospel preaching is a bit like that- warning people to swim to shore in order to escape the impending danger. Preach it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David you need to be more careful! How are things with you? Been thinking about all of my friends in Dural and hope you are all doing well!

Gheever said...

Dave i'm suprised you didn't scare those sharks off in that muscle shirt.

David said...

Chrissy, Im going well. Its nice to hear from you!