Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Evangelistic Dinner- Progress Report

On March 24 we are holding an evangelistic dinner at church. Its pretty exciting- people are actually inviting others to come. But why am I surprised? My church has been gripped by the gospel, and they love seeing people come to Christ. They have been praying for this for a long time. At last count, we had 60 people coming. I’m so excited! God is stirring up this place, working through His Word and Spirit. People keep ringing me to tell me that more are coming. One is a lady who has never been to our church before, but brings her kids regularly to our kid's club. Another is a couple I married, but they didn't quite make friendships at church.

So please pray for this night. Pray for Ray as he preaches. Pray for my sister as she sings on her guitar. Pray for me as I MC the night. And pray for the unbelievers who will be there. I can't wait to tell you how it goes!

2 comments:

Goldy said...

It's sounding awesome!
God is good!

JT said...

That's exciting Dave - praise God! Looking forward to hearing how it goes :)