Sunday, April 02, 2006

Dark Chocolate Snob


I admit it, I'm a chocolate snob. Allow me to describe to you my experience of eating fine quality Lindt dark chocolate. My fingers gently break peel off the cardboard cover. The foil crinkles. I break the thin layer with a gentle snap. As I smell the rich, sweet scent, my mouth begins to imagine the taste. So I take a little bite at first. The combination of rich tasting smooth flavour with just enough bitterness is matched by the sweetness of it all. I take a bigger bite- this time the flavour fills my whole mouth, with a combination of liquid and solid. The taste is gorgeous! And soon there is a chocolatey-taste left on my tongue, which I wash down with a mouthful of coffee. Now for the next bite.

This was the introduction to my sermon today on being passion driven for the gospel. (Thanks Adam for the idea!) As a result, someone told me that Aldy sells similar quality chocolate at a much lower price...

No comments: