Sunday, May 14, 2006

All things Kermit

Call me a weirdo, but people who have known me more recently don't realise this about me.... I have a soft spot for a certain green frog. I have followed his career for quite some time, and have grown to love the little green dude. I felt like a part of him was gone when Jim Henson died, and my favourite childhood toy was a Kermit puppet that I still have.

Imagine my surprise when my brother sent me a link showing me that you can actually buy a Kermit the Frog replica....of the original Muppet puppet. How cool would that be! My capacity for doing kid's talks in church just suddenly escalated.

The only downfall is that he costs $199 US.

6 comments:

Scott M said...

Dave. You're a weirdo.

Shannyn said...

Yeah Schnitz, you should con us into buying one. Did you know that Kermit came in at number 2 to the top 100 TV animals? He was pipped at the post by Lassie.

David said...

Oh I'd love that puppet!!! My birthday was only less than a month ago...its not too late...(in fact my brother only gave me my present on the weekend...)

Anonymous said...

Dude,
You know, sometimes if you love something you just have to cough up the coin & choose not to think about that anymore. I think it could be a good investment & think of how happy you would be!
The other trick is to divide the cost by the number of days you will happily smile in its direction. It will probably cost only 1c per smile!

Shannyn said...

It's almost Christmas :)
If you can wait till then.

Anonymous said...

I miss you brother!