Monday, May 29, 2006

Oh Man!


Today I spent the day taking the Cedarville team around the city and Manly (don't worry- I've swapped my day off for this week, for those of you who think I'm bludging!) It was a glorious day- the kind of day that makes you glad you are alive and living in such a beautiful city like Sydney. Sydney turned on a winner of a day...breezy on the Parramatta River but warm enough to notice the sun. The beach was inviting- the water fresh, and the company great!

Of course, I'm sad that my time with the team is coming to a close...only a few more days before their trip to Melbourne. We've had so many laughs, and shared so many good times ministering together. Its hard forming such good friendships, only to say good bye. And I still miss last year's team as well. I'm so glad I will have heaps of friends in Glory. This is yet another good reason to call heaven my Home. And may the good times continue.

2 comments:

Shannyn said...

I have seen all the hours that you have put into that Cedarville visit and all I can say is "Dude! You so deserve that extra day off!"

Gheever said...

Dave you and Shannyn did an awesome job making everything happen thankyou guys. I thought Sunday night was brilliant, you were blessed to spend another day with them. Have a great week mate and I will see you on Thursday night maybe?